It’s always a possibility when you take your next trip and check your luggage that it might not make it to your destination. Keith Mulvihill from Budget Travel has a very informative article about luggage.
Here are 8 steps you can take to reduce the risk of losing your luggage:
- Double-check the tag the airline personnel have attached to your luggage for the correct destination.
- Indentify your bag in multiple places inside and outside your luggage.
- Pack a copy of your itinerary so that airline workers will know where to route your bag.
- Take a picture or video of what’s inside your bag as you pack.
- Before checking your bag, take off any removable straps.
- Allow time to check in for your flight.
- Use the airline’s counter to check your bags, not the curbside.
- Differentiate your bag with colorful duct tape or use a suitcase that isn’t black or navy.
For the full article, check here.
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you want more great travel info, enter your name and email to the right for Margaret’s Travel Tips.
If you want more info: Margaret’s Travel Info
Margaret Owen, Master Cruise Counsellor
(510) 582-0540 email@example.com